God's Word

God's Word has the power to transform. This is my daily journey into the Word. It is my accountability to spend time with Him daily renewing my mind in His presence. Please feel free to join me, keep me accountable or make a comment.



Monday, January 9, 2012

Set My Feet Upon the Rock

Psalm 40

I waited patiently for the LORD;
   he inclined to me and heard my cry.
2 He drew me up from the pit of destruction,
   out of the miry bog,
and set my feet upon a rock,
   making my steps secure.

3 He put a new song in my mouth,
   a song of praise to our God.
Many will see and fear,
   and put their trust in the LORD.

Lord, I praise you.  Because of your love, grace and mercy, You have taken my feet out of the miry clay that clings so tightly to my feet and set them upon the Solid Rock of life.  In the greatest times of uncertainty, one thing and one thing only remains secure...YOU.  I thank you for walking with me over the past few months of fear and discouragement.  You have laid out the path for me to walk and directed my steps when I didn't have a clue where to go next. You are faithful.

No comments:

Post a Comment