God's Word

God's Word has the power to transform. This is my daily journey into the Word. It is my accountability to spend time with Him daily renewing my mind in His presence. Please feel free to join me, keep me accountable or make a comment.



Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Anne Graham Lotz

We Are God's Treasure!

"They will be mine," says the Lord Almighty, "in the day when I make up my treasured possession."
Malachi 3:17, NIV
As we totally yield our lives to the control of God's Spirit within us, He uses:
the responsibilities and relationships and ridicule,
the opportunities and obstacles and obligations,
the pressures and pain and problems,
the success and sickness and solitude . . .
He uses all things to work for our ultimate good, which is increasing, progressive, glorious conformity to the image of Jesus Christ. (Rom. 8:28)
We are God's treasure! When God the Father looked throughout the universe for something to give His only Son in reward for what He had accomplished on earth, the Father handpicked you! You are the Father's treasure - His priceless gift of love to the Son!
Blessings,
sc-signature
Anne Graham Lotz

This is a great devotion!  I am so thankful to be one of God's treasures even when I am at my unlovliest!  Praise Him for taking each and every circumstance we face and filtering it through His loving fingers.  NOTHING touches me that has not first been touched by His hands.  

No comments:

Post a Comment